Thursday, July 18, 2013

Faith

Faith sees the invisible, believes the unbelievable, and receives the impossible.  Corrie Ten Boom

I have been crucified with Christ; and it is no longer I who live,
but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith
in the Son of God, who loved me and
gave Himself up for me.
Galatians 2:20 (NASB)

We may be unaware of it, but we exercise faith daily.  By faith we fall asleep, confident of morning.  We eat, expecting nourishment.  We breathe in air we can't see.  We drive our car, trusting it will take us to our destination.

Jesus said that faith as tiny as a mustard seed is enough to produce miraculous results.  So why do we assume that only mountain-moving faith will do?  The Word of God is a faith-builder.

And Jesus said to him, "if you can?" All things are possible to him who believes."  Mark 9:23

1 comment:

  1. Gal 2:20 is my life verse. ♥ Hugs Roni

    ReplyDelete