Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Always growing in faith

When it comes to your faith, God doesn't intend for you to stand still.  He wants you to keep moving and growing. In fact, God's plan for you includes a lifetime of prayer, praise, and spiritual growth.

As a Christian, you should continue to grow in the love and the knowledge of your Savior as long as you live.  How?  By studying God's Word every day, by obeying His commandments, and by allowing His Son to reign over your heart, that's how.

Are you a woman who is continually seeking to become a more mature believer?  Hopefully so, because that's exactly what you owe to yourself and to God.

Trust God

Lord, I turn my hope to You.  My God, I trust in You.  Do not let me be disgraced; do not let my enemies gloat over me.  Psalm 25:1-2

He granted their request because they trusted in Him.  1 Chronicles 5:20

The one who understands a matter finds success, and the one who trust in the Lord will be happy.
 Proverbs 16:20

The fear of man is a snare, but the one who trusts in the Lord is protected.  Proverbs 29:25

Those who trust in the Lord are like Mount Zion, It cannot be shaken; it remains forever.  Psalm 125:1

No comments:

Post a Comment