Friday, November 1, 2013

Great Great God



Hi Ladies,  it's the lady behind this blog.  God has had other plans for me lately than sit here and  add to our blog.  Many of us don't always like or enjoy sometimes what He puts in our path but I do know that it's not to harm us.  I know that He loves us and He wants to grow us into more of who He is so there are times that a curve is thrown into our path, that is sort of how I'm feeling right now.  I will endure with His help.  I will trust in Him.

Father God, I acknowledge that You are enthroned as Kind forever.  Father, give strength to my friends; bless each of us with your peace where we find ourselves.  I pray that each of us trust in You and Your perfect peace.  You are the Rock eternal! Amen

1 comment:

  1. Lifting you up in prayer everyday ♥ Thank you so much for your service to the King.:D

    ReplyDelete