Monday, March 9, 2015

Humility Increases Strength

Come to Me with a teachable spirit.  I cannot make use of those who disregard My ways and My truths.  How can you grow unless you earnestly seek My teaching?  How can you increase in My strength unless you diligently grow in your faith?  Beloved, take My words to heart, and follow in My ways.

I cannot teach you unless you confess your limitations.  Examine your heart constantly for this.  If you do not walk in humility, you will never understand how fragile you are.  But by humility, I will increase your strength.  In you weaknesses, I will give you power.  But first give the glory to whom it is due.  Is not the glory rightfully Mine?  Render it to Me in truth, and humble your spirit.  I will make you to overcome trials, overpower your sin, and even trample death.  For I am able to do these things, if you submit to Me.  Let Me show you My ways.  Open your heart wide to Me, and seek My teaching.  If you pray for it continually with an earnest heart, My Holy Spirit will supply you with My abundant wisdom in truth.  Adam Houge

Scripture for Thought
"The fear of the Lord is the instruction of wisdom, And before honor is humility."  Proverbs 15:33

"He who speaks from himself seeks his own glory; but He who seeks the glory of the One who sent Him is true, and no unrighteousness is in Him." John 7:18

No comments:

Post a Comment