Friday, October 4, 2013

Weak Places, Strong Places

The Spirit helps us in our weakness.
We do not know what we ought to pray for,
but the Spirit himself intercedes for us 
with groans that words cannot express.
Romans 8:26

Thought for the Day:
With the power of Christ,
all things can be made new.

We all have them.  Weak places.  Place inside us that make us wonder if we'll ever get it together like the together people.  Places that make us feel less than--less than victorious, less than a conqueror, less than strong.  

Weak places can be frustrating.  Yet we should refuse to believe they can't ever be changed.  With the power of Christ, all things can be made new and all broken things can be restored.

Dear Lord, I am so grateful that when I am weak, You are strong.  Help me to see positive steps I can take to grow stronger in my weak places.  In Jesus' name.  Amen

Unglued Devotional by Lysa Terkeurst


No comments:

Post a Comment