Saturday, October 18, 2014

Give Thanks

gratitude is what births trust...the true belief

It's only when we live the prayer of thanksgiving that we live the power of trusting God.

"But if I'm grateful to the Bridge Builder for the crossing of a million strong bridges, thankful for a million faithful moments, my life speaks my beliefs and I trust Him again.  I fearlessly cross the next bridge"

Trust is the bridge from yesterday to tomorrow, built with planks of thanks.  Remembering frames up gratitude.  Gratitude lays out the planks of trust.  I can walk the planks--from known to unknown--and know: He holds."


Give thanks to the Lord or lords.
His faithful love endures forever.

Give thanks to him who alone does mighty miracles.
His faithful love endures forever.

Give thanks to him who made the  heavens so  skillfully.
His faithful love endures forever.

Give thanks to him who placed the earth among the waters.
His faithful love endures forever.

Give thanks to him who made the heavenly lights--
His faithful love endures forever.  (Psalm 136:3-7)

No comments:

Post a Comment